Built c. 1915 by the Pacific Car and Foundry for the Polson Logging Co. These sidedump cars were used to build and maintain
the logging railroad in the Grays Harbor area of Washington state. Last rebuilt by Rayonier c. 1960, four of these little
cars remain. This is one of two owned by the Northwest Railway Museum. The other two are located at Camp 6 in Tacoma, Wa.